[TowerTalk] Rohn - Valmont - Nello - how compatible?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn - Valmont - Nello - how compatible?
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:33:55 EST
Greetings TTians,

There are several companies selling Rohn "compatible" towers  these days,
such as:
RADIAN, VALMONT and NELLO.  I am wondering which make(s) are  identical to
Rohn and not just "compatible".  Such as, NELLO says they  are compatible in
that they mate up with Rohn but that their "side braces  go the opposite
direction as Rohn".

Question 1: Would the RADIAN brand be the only identical ROHN  replacement?

Question 2: As we know, ROHN over designed their towers so that they would
be safe.
Do you think VALMONT and NELLO do the same?

Thanks & 73,
K9OM

1) NELLO: they say it's compatible with Rohn 25 through they say the "side
braces go the
    opposite direction as Rohn.