[TowerTalk] Tower and antennas FS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower and antennas FS
From: Gary.Stone@med.va.gov
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:08:28 -0600
Hi TT,

I am writing for a friend.  He has a couple towers and antennas for sale.
Please contact him directly as I don't know anything more myself.  Except to
say that he is selling due to a break-in and some low life stole most of his
ham equip, etc.  Notice the rotator controller is gone.  Please contact Bob
if you are interested.  Two towers and four antennas.  Here is the info Bob
(K5ZOL) gave me:

Tri-Ex 51' motorized crank up, 10, 15, & 20  five element monobanders with
coax + WARC yagi. Has Ham III rotator but no control unit. They took the
control unit.  $1500. I'll help take down. Frankly that is really a great
price for antennas, tower and rotator.

Also, 40' tower that is down for $200.

Bob Irish

COO