Re: [TowerTalk] Brand new and appreciate help---Glen Martin tower&more..

To: "'Cary Brooks'" <cary18@pacbell.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Brand new and appreciate help---Glen Martin tower&more....
From: "w0mu" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:05:37 -0700
The best advice is to do what the tower manufacturer recommends for that
size antenna and your particular mounting situation.

With out details such as your roof details it would be hard for anyone to
speculate on your question.  The rotor is fine and the 756 II is a nice rig.

Good luck and congrats on the upgrade.

Mike W0MU