[TowerTalk] Suggestions for limited space 80M and then 40-10M antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Suggestions for limited space 80M and then 40-10M antennas
From: "K4PI" <k4pi@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:31:59 -0000
For 40, 48, 160 I would suggest the wire versions of the Battle Creek
Special designed by K1ZM if you have a tree tall enough to hang it from.
Around 70 ft high. A friend of mine on a small lot built one recently and
has out a few radials and it is working great for him.  3 low bands on one
antenna.  Construction is shown in ON4UN's Low Band DXing book.  If you
don't have his latest edition then getting it will give you some more ideas
of what you might want to do.  His Third edition actually has more
construction details on this design.  You can also find some construction
details on the web.  If you can't let me know and I will try to copy it.

In mentioning the Battle Creek Special I have to give credit to the builders
of the original aluminum model of the Battle Creek Special to W0CD, W8UVZ
and K8GG and possibly other Battle Creek MI guys.