Re: [TowerTalk] 10m question - UPDATE

To: "Mark ." <n1lo@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10m question - UPDATE
From: "Merlin-7 KI4ILB" <merlin-7@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 17:54:17 -0500
 OK, I made my 10m dipole. I chose 7/8 aluminum angle for its light weight
and used aluminum rivets to fasten the angle to the fiberglass backing
plate.
 It is a 1/4 wavelength antenna tuned for 28.450, I do not need a tuner at
all at this frequency but it will tune all of 10m with a tuner.
 here is a few pics of it and my tower.
 Thanks again
 KI4ILB
 kilo