Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 36, Issue 22,wanted tower sections

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 36, Issue 22,wanted tower sections
From: W4ABW@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:53:46 EST
Guys, my first time on the Tower list. This may be OT. A neighbor rang my
door bell last nite to see if I new where he could get a TV tower or some used
tower sections to put up only a yard light. I guess he noticed that I had a
yard  light mounted at 30-40 feet on my 90 foot Rohn 25G.

I sent out some e-mails to the locals here in Raleigh, NC but no one knew
where any used tower was in this area.

Any ideas from the Tower Group ?

73
Al