Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted: AO software

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted: AO software
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:15:23 -0000
I doubt if the copyright law says anything about who can or has to sell to
who.  It is mostly about who has the right to copy and distribute and for
what purpose.  You might however be able to plead a discrimination case
under the ada, hams must be mentally deranged so maybe that would count as a
disability?  Or possibly a civil rights case for discrimination against a
minority group?  Better to buy someone's copy who has uninstalled it, the ao
installer was tied to a floppy which only allowed 2 installations from the
floppy unless you uninstalled back to the same floppy.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net