[TowerTalk] For Sale: Rohn 25G & Accessories

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: Rohn 25G & Accessories
From: "Jason Creager" <jason@creager.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:47:29 -0800
Well, after many great reports about the Glen Martin Towers and knowing
that I probably cannot guy it correctly on my lot, I've decided to go that
way. The following is now up for grabs:

Two sections Rohn 25G($81), one top section Rohn 25 (part number unknown,
has round Thrust Bearing Plate ~$100), Accessory Shelf AS25G ($37), Guy
Wire Bracket GA25D ($85) with Torque Bars TB25D ($72.20), Peak Roof Mount
PR25G ($134).

New price for all of that is $590.20 All sections are straight as an arrow
and in great condition.

Would like to sell to offset cost of Glen Martin Rooftop Tower, so will
consider reasonable offers or trade for one. Located in Las Vegas, NV.
- Jason - KC0ERG
http://jason.creager.com                kc0erg@qsl.net          Las Vegas, NV
All responses subject to the terms of
http://jason.creager.com/disclaimer.html