To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 36, Issue 23
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:00:16 EST

In a message dated 12/8/2005 5:15:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

QSG3558C@motorola.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower maintenance  period
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>

Dear Sir,
I'm working  for Tower maintenance for a customer in Thailand. We've 800
towers in our  program including Self Support tower, Guyed mast and pole.
So, now we need  a supporting document that could present to our customer
that period for  Tower maintenance such as one time per year for Guyed
mast tower etc. Could  you please advise if you have some document.