Re: [TowerTalk] New Design?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New Design?
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:23:36 -0600
AD5VJ wrote:
Now I am not sure if it's the rotted tomatoes, the goat that I pinned in
the garden to eat it out after tomato season was over, the "T-Bar", The
chicken wire or the 10" roll of 360' of telephone wire. ....

I'm sure it has something to do with the rotten tomatoes and goat poop.
Wonder what the kit for this antenna will look like.

Jerry