Re: [TowerTalk] M2 "Skip Log" vs. SteppIR

To: <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>, <donovanf@starpower.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 "Skip Log" vs. SteppIR
From: "Bill Eisinger" <eisinger@velocitus.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:41:27 -0700
Again, one of the reasons I went with the M2 was because of the 40m
coverage.  If I were doing it today, I would most likely throw the Steppir
Monster antenna into the mix for evaluation.  It is was more expensive than
the M2 but I'm sure the comments related to performance are accurate.

By the way, I worked the KP5 guys last night on 30m and 40m both on the
M2...those pileups were about as bad as they get and I had no trouble.

73's,
Bill, AA7X