Re: [TowerTalk] K9LTN array

To: "RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>,"towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] K9LTN array
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:35:28 -0600
He was, it appears, president of NIDXA in 1971, so without consulting the
DXCC charts, I think he's right up there. Unfortunately, there's no e-mail
addy on the website, so we can't just ask him direct.

My guess is that he's looked at his remaining countries list, found they're
all pretty long haul, and figured this was the way to get them. I'd be
curious how he resolved the compromises between stacking distances across
the three DXCC eligible bands...

Still not convinced of the RF engineering, however.

73, kelly
ve4xt