[TowerTalk] "Texas" Tower Installation near Blanco

To: TowerTalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "Texas" Tower Installation near Blanco
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:37:46 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks,

  I am now in Austin, Texas this weekend visiting my brother and we were down
in Gruene south of Austin.  Went west out of Gruene on Texas 305 to 281...
south of Blanco.  Just before 281 we came upon a great location with a whole
lot of tower.  Around Spring Hill????  Dunno, not from around here.  Just
wanted to know who that was.  IT was a fine installation with a lot of tower
and beams on a great hill top.  We were going to drive up and see the house,
but no tresspassing sign and knowing that Texans could be carrying rifles and
guns...we decided to take a picture and move on.

  Just wondered who's station that was.  Marvellous.

  Lee - K0WA
  Displaced from Kansas for the time being...to the great state of Texas.

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some and use it.  If you can't find any common
sense, ask for help from somebody who has some common sense.