Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Antennas QRT

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Antennas QRT
From: "John Tait" <>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 23:33:41 -0000
Mike's Quads HAD to be the best value of all time... Even after paying
transport all the way from the US, and paying tax at 21% on the goods PLUS
the carriage, the price was still reasonable.. And those antennas WORK!!! As
the song says.. "You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone.."
      John EI7BA