Re: [TowerTalk] HAMFESTS

To: Doug Renwick <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HAMFESTS
From: Blake Bowers <>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:20:36 -0600
I guess as long as it is mine, I can do whatever I
want with it. If anyone is not wanting to pay the miniscule prices I put on hamfest items, then they
really don't want it.

Same hamfest, I sold UHF duplexers for $20.00
apiece.  Do you figure my prices were unreasonable?

Its only fair, if someone wants something that I had
to spend money to bring to the hamfest, that i had
money invested in, they ought to pay SOMETHING
for it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Renwick" <>