Re: [TowerTalk] HAMFESTS

To: K8RI on Tower talk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HAMFESTS
From: Blake Bowers <>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:22:27 -0600
And that is your decision, one that I certainly am not going
to fault you on.  If the equipment belongs to you, you should
be able to do whatever you legally want to do with it.

I have seen a number of hamfests that do something like you
mention, but invariably it rests on someone to have to clean
up the mess.