Re: [TowerTalk] Triex Crankup

To: "Ken" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Triex Crankup
From: Scott Neader KA9FOX <>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 08:57:47 -0600
At 05:59 AM 1/6/2006 -0700, Ken wrote:
>Is anyone familiar with an older Triex model that has 4 sections, looks like
>it cranks down to about 12 feet and up to about 50 feet?  The owner said it
>was a T652, but I can't find any information on that model tower.  I do have
>a picture I can e-mail if you think you can help me ID the tower.  I am
>trying to determine what antenna I could put on the tower if I bought it.
>Thanks, Ken, N0VZ

HI Ken.  You might try to contact Karl at Tashjian Towers.  Per their web
site, he worked at Tri-Ex for 15 years (1985-2000) before starting Tashjian
Towers. Web site is  Maybe he has some info for you.

73 - Scott KA9FOX

Scott Neader KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads:
KA9FOX Contesting & DXing Site: