[TowerTalk] 6m. and 10m. yagi spacing

Subject: [TowerTalk] 6m. and 10m. yagi spacing
From: Jon Zaimes AA1K <>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:05:07 -0500
I'm going to be putting up a 10m and 6m yagi on the same mast around 100 feet

Anyone have experience with this combination? How close can I space them
without interaction?

10m yagi will be equivalent to the 105CA HyGain. 6m will either be a 4-el on a
12-ft boom or something bigger eventually.

Is there a design combining 10m and 6m on the same boom?

Also considering a stack of the 10m yagis -- if I can use 16 ft spacing for
those, with the 6m spaced midway between. Any experiences with such a combo?

73/Jon AA1K