Re: [TowerTalk] Interested in cleaning your SteppIR elements?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Interested in cleaning your SteppIR elements?
From: "Pat Barthelow" <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 07:56:34 -0800
Hello Steve, and Talkians:

Interesting concept.... but plausible, at least in April.   All the other
months of the year, some years back,  Fermilab had a Ferret, named Felicia,
race through the Cyclotron  precision piping there, pulling a cleaning plug,
and did a bang up job cleaning the miles and miles of pipes there.   Read
Felicia the Ferret's  story at:

Rumor has it that all they had to do at Fermilab, was feed Felicia the
Ferret, a steady diet of African Pygmy Mice (MUS Minutoides)  to keep her
happy.    (:>)

Best, 73, DX, de Pat AA6EG

>--- wrote:
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

     I got this off the SteppIR reflector. Apparently
  there is an ongoing discussion/research into intermittent element
function that  can be resolved by cleaning the beryllium tape. This guy
offered a
truly unique  solution. Is it   for real? I'm not sure.

Who said hams weren't resourceful?!?
Steve    K7LXC