Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meter problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meter problem
From: "Marc Wullaert" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:34:55 -0000
Gary,
I do not know you received my previous mail about your problem.Did you check
the phasing unit bars ?
I got the same problem when installing a OB16-3 at a friends place on
10m.Otherbands where ok but 10m
was fluctuating SWR.One screw of the phasing unit was loose where it contact
the 10m driver.
73
Marc ON4MA
HNY