[TowerTalk] Loos Gauge model PT-2

Subject: [TowerTalk] Loos Gauge model PT-2
From: Tom WA9WSJ <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:35:26 -0800 (PST)
Hello Team,

I just picked up my Loos gauge to check the guy
tension on my towers and noticed that the pointer is
not resting on zero, as I would expect, but rather
between 3 and 4. I can't push it any further toward
zero because it is at the end of its travel. No broken
or bent parts etc. I would like to think that I would
have noticed this before and that it originaly was at
zero but I can't remember.
In any case, what is the collective wisdom about this?

Has anyone else seen this problem? Or do I have a
fluke, no not the meter :-)

Do You Yahoo!?