[TowerTalk] HDX-555

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDX-555
From: "Don and Diana Cunningham" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:51:11 -0600
I'll try this again.  For some reason, it was "not processed" yesterday???
Not sure what that means, but I never saw it come through.  I apologize if
this is a repeat.  Can any of you using the HDX-555 tower give me some idea
how difficult the manual version is to raise and lower, approximate time it
takes to do so, etc??  I am replacing my crashed HDX-572 motorized one, and
realize that I mostly ran that tower at 50 to 60 ft with my quad, so think I
can get by with a lesser tower.  Also, I didn't raise and lower that often,
so may opt for a manual version to start and see how that goes.  I do KNOW I
don't want any more used ones, hi.  Thanks for your input.
Don, WB5HAK