Re: [TowerTalk] Tools for Installing Ground Rod?

To: "Dr. Howard S. White" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tools for Installing Ground Rod?
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:24:24 -0500
Some say not to use hydraulic drills but they've worked well for me.
This is my story:  Bore
the hole, drop in the rod and CadWeld (TM) the ground cable to the ground
rod.  You might need to mix a thin slurry of clay and water with a bit of
electrolyte and pour that in around the rods once they are installed.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2