Re: [TowerTalk] trench tool - what works?

To: "Ken Waites" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trench tool - what works?
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 01:46:42 +0000

     I used a rented Ditchwitch to dig the trench for my 3-inch conduit system
to my tower.  It cost me something like $100 for a day and the rental store
delivered it and picked it up.  Check out the model 1030 at .  That's similar to
what I used in my back yard.

     BTW - Go to 4 inch conduit.  If you stay with 3 inch, I guarantee you'll
be kicking yourself in six months.  Recall I said I installed a 3-inch system
to my tower?

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: "Ken Waites" <>