[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] trench tool - what works?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trench tool - what works?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:35:23 EST
List-post: <>
Four inch black plastic corrugated tubing is available at Home Depot and  
Lowes for about 20 or 30 cents/ft last time I checked. It was available in  
and 100ft lengths. 
This stuff has little slits cut into it all over to allow water drainage.  
Without these slits or some means to drain, water will build up inside and stay 
there forever. This is not a good environment for any of the coax or control  
cables we use!
The tool quiz answer is a shovel but most of us would pay big $$$ to avoid  
using one.
Gerald K5GW
In a message dated 1/23/2006 7:22:09 P.M. Central Standard Time, writes:

I do not  have a garden tractor. 
I  am thinking there must be some kind of a  gardening tool that can be used 
to put down an 8" deep
trench to run 3" PVC  through.   


TowerTalk  mailing  list


TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>