[TowerTalk] Trenching tool

Subject: [TowerTalk] Trenching tool
From: joegps <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:08:50 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:35:23 EST
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trench tool  - what works?

Four inch black plastic corrugated tubing is available
at Home Depot
Lowes for about 20 or 30 cents/ft last time I checked.
It was available
in  10ft
and 100ft lengths.
This stuff has little slits cut into it all over to
allow water
Without these slits or some means to drain, water will
build up inside
and stay
there forever. This is not a good environment for any
of the coax or
cables we use!
The tool quiz answer is a shovel but most of us would
pay big $$$ to
using one.
Gerald K5GW
In a message dated 1/23/2006 7:22:09 P.M. Central
Standard Time, writes:

I do not  have a garden tractor.
I  am thinking there must be some kind of a  gardening
tool that can be
to put down an 8" deep
trench to run 3" PVC  through.