Re: [TowerTalk] Tower/Antenna Installation Planning

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower/Antenna Installation Planning
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:21:32 -0600
 Might help to know I am in North Texas near Forth Worth,
Aledo, Weatherford. I just did a search and all the
companies seem to be up North somewhere.

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ

10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
http://www.n5iet.com/
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.

AD5VJ Bob
> Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 2:59 PM
> To: towertalk@contesting.com
> Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower/Antenna Installation Planning
>
> Hi fellows:
>
> I live in the country and I have decided to make a plan
for a
> tower(s) and antenna(s) (some antennas I will build).
>
> Can someone, who has successful experience in this
arena,
> give me some insight into the game plan for the proper
order
> of things for planning, buying, reliable cost effective
> suppliers, ect.
>
> Is there a successful, trustworthy, reliable company
that
> will come out and do a free "site survey" and talk to me

> (advise me) about what I will need based on what I want
and
> have to work with, to get things rolling?
>
> I will not be putting it up myself as I am not
physically
> capable of doing so and therefore will have to hire out
to do it.