[TowerTalk] small typo in previous request for help

To: "Antenna List" <Antennas@mailman.qth.net>,"TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] small typo in previous request for help
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:16:01 -0600
PLEASE FORGIVE THE REPEAT
I goofed in line 3 of my original email 'rotor' should have been 'CONTROL BOX'

This morning I found my HyGain Control Box not to be working.

Ham IV-CD45 model.

I have a spare CONTROL BOX, and using that on the cable and rotor worked fine.
So it's not the rotor or the cable.

The box lights up, fuse is good, pilot light over the meter.

But absolutely no action. Meter show due south (to the left on the meter)
Brake release, turn levers have no effect at all.
I checked/replaced the starting cap with a spare with no effect. (didn't think
that would
work)

the push button/calibrate knob has no effect.

anybody have any ideas?

PS. no signs of smoke or flames inside

"That does not compute.

Bill H. in Chicagoland