Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 37,Issue 82 possible restrictions

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 37,Issue 82 possible restrictions
From: Joe - WD0M <>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:24:13 -0700
Unless you have a realtor who is 1) professional,
as most are, or 2) a ham like my brother, who is
a broker in WA state.  Check around.  Blanket
condemnations don't do anyone justice.  The
realtor who assisted us in our latest purchase
was a consummate professional, knew I was a ham,
and needed the ability to put up a tower.  She
was excellent beyond belief and dedicated to
making that happen.  She earned her commission.

Before I bought my home, I went to the HOA with a
contract that allowed me out of the agreement if
the HOA would not allow me to put up a tower.  I
told the HOA that if I were not to receive
written approval to put up a tower, I would
cancel the sale.  They would then have two
families irritated at them.  My SteppIR 4 element
now rests proudly atop the 55 foot tower just
outside the house in a grove of trees (my
consideration for their granting me approval).

Best of luck,