[TowerTalk] 30 Meter Propagation

To: TowerTalk Reflector <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 30 Meter Propagation
From: Lee Buller <>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:54:36 -0800 (PST)
  I've been fooling around with 30 meters and found that the band seems to fold
around 7 to 8 pm in the plains states.  I have a dipole up and can work most
anywhere when the band is in.  I have not been following the MUF, but is the
band not being worked by people or is the MUF so low that the band folds?

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some and use it.  If you can't find any common
sense, ask for help from somebody who has some common sense.