Re: [TowerTalk] Radial wire and antenna spacing

To: n4jbk@bellsouth.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radial wire and antenna spacing
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:02:40 -0800
Re Cheap radial wire...

Find a friendly Telco guy, and scrounge some multi pair telco cable, or find
their 'dump' and do same..
Xacto Knife; split the jacket, and untwist the spiral wrapped wire... lots
of wire there...
If you were in or near Monterey, we could chop some off for you from a 3000+
ft surplus  spool of the stuff...

73, DX, de Pat Barthelow AA6EG aa6eg@hotmail.com