Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole Centre - Proximity To Metal Mast

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole Centre - Proximity To Metal Mast
From: "Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:41:09 -0000
Thanks for all the replies.
The centre will now be fixed to the metal mast which will indeed raise the
ends further from the metal supports.  A win-win situation!  Less coupling
into the neighbours TV/audio and hopefully a better signal by getting the
antenna clear of the roof.
Maybe even 3Y on 80m?... you have to dream!
73 and thanks again
Jim