Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Mounting Bolts

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Mounting Bolts
From: Dino Darling <>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:23:51 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I'm glad you brought this up.  I've been meaning to ask what the current specs
are for anchor bolts used with towers.

What "grade", size, finish, etc.  There is a local company here in Southern CA
that sells foundation anchors and will make them to my specs.  I just need to
know what those specs are!  :-)