Re: [TowerTalk] HELP! Yaesu Rotor Repair Needed

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HELP! Yaesu Rotor Repair Needed
From: "k0dan" <>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:44:14 -0600
I had the same problem. Not sure if the motor or controller is broke, but be
prepeared to pay and wait (but they will do a decent job). You can contact
them at 714-827-7600.

Also, there's a fair number of controllers and rotors being sold on the
E-place. Most, if not all, the SDX series pieces are interchangeable.

GL es 73