Re: [TowerTalk] ladder line vrs coax

To: "Merlin-7 KI4ILB" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ladder line vrs coax
From: "Merlin-7 KI4ILB" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:25:40 -0500
Opss I made a typo, the top of my parallel dipole is 38 feet up.
 It has 3 elements a 16' a 33' and 66' (each side) (befor they were
tuned)all conected to the same feed point with an air wound choke at the
feed point also.
 I also use a mfj deluxe versa tuner II .
 I also have a vectronics antenna analyzer. I have ordered a coax switch so
that I can switch between the hf rig to the antenna or the antenna and the
analyzer. (I am getting tired of whistling lol )

 So I guess my question here is, if I put up a 135' or so, flat top fed with
ladder line would there be much difference between the two? pros and cons?

 As for birdies. I never thought of that one. There are 5 computers here and
at least 2 are on at any one time.