Re: [TowerTalk] Humongous Slingshot

To: "'Barry Bettman, PCC'" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Humongous Slingshot
From: "Keith Dutson" <>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 17:33:19 -0600
I have one of these, sold by Sherrill Arborist Supply.  It comes in a nice
hard plastic case (Air Glide by Plano).  We got a lot of laughs with it
trying to toss a pull line over a 50 foot tree during Field Day 2005.  After
several failed attempts, we used a Zebco and got a line over on the first
try.  Perhaps with proper training it would be a good tool.  For next year I
am building one of those potato cannons adapted to throw a tennis ball.

73, Keith NM5G