Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Foldover winch

To: "Mike Bragassa, K5UO" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Foldover winch
From: "Al Williams" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:23:18 -0800
See my towertalk posting dated 20 Aug 2005. I had one get away from me, but
I was able to grab the handle to stop it!

 The Fulton k2550 winch (and probably the k1550) has a free wheeling spool
out mode that "clicks" into the clutch mode when a load is applied.

I have asked on Towertalk for information on how clutch type winches work
but didn't see any responses--maybe this time?