[TowerTalk] HG54HD information wanted

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] HG54HD information wanted
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:12:27 -0600
I am looking at buying a HG54HD tower and have downloaded the manual from
BAMA. However most of the diagrams for some reason are not showing up in
the pdf file. Does anyone have a manual they can copy or scan the diagram
for the rebar cage? I think the diagram showing the base assembly is good
enough to have a local welding shop make up one of those. The tower was up
for 4-5 years and has been stored inside for the last 20 years or so. I
will have to go look at it before I buy it as I haven't seen it since it
was taken down.

Also, has anyone had experience with replacing the winch (careful with the
spelling!) with a worm gear or electric winch?

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.