Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: motorizing the hand winch on a US Tower MARB550

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: motorizing the hand winch on a US Tower MARB550
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:20:40 -0800
Both of my Fulton K2550 winches have nuts on both sides of the winch handles
bolt.  They are set up so that the drill motor with socket will crank in the
wire rope on one side or crank out the wire rope if fit on the other sides
nut.

The Fulton k1550 (which I replaced with the K2550) is not built this way.

k7puc