[TowerTalk] Pully's Or Sheet/Bullet Blocks

Subject: [TowerTalk] Pully's Or Sheet/Bullet Blocks
From: Dick Stein <>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:23:16 -0500
For whatever antenna applications that require a "pulley", I strongly
urge ya'll to use a "sheet/bullet block". These are used on sailboats
and go way beyond the quality of anything you'll find in a hardware store.
Note the PS: link for Harken below. There are many sizes and styles. I
find the #083 ( with a becket - to provide a pull down loop ) works
great with just about any wire antenna installation.
If you choose to use the tree limb as your fulcrum, you can bet your
line, whatever kind it is, is over time going to jam in the limb or break.
Good luck with your antenna project.