[TowerTalk] yaesu rotor control box belt fix

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,"reflector -tower" <>, "YCCC" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] yaesu rotor control box belt fix
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:17:51 -0000
For those who may be interested, or who later search the archives, the
replacement o-ring I found for the g-1000sdx box (should also be the same
for g-2700sdx and g-2800sdx at least) is a 1-1/2x1-3/8x1/16 faucet o-ring.
Hillman part number 780068 at tractor supply co.  also listed as Faucet 1-4J
(I think, printing not very good, could be 1-4I or 1-41)  found in my local
tractor supply by searching through the little drawers that were in no
logical order under the muffler display.

David Robbins K1TTT
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://