[TowerTalk] Force 12 C4 vs C4S Questions

Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C4 vs C4S Questions
From: Mark Adams <>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:48:00 -0500
Hi Gang,

Thanks for the super answers regarding having a 40M element on a
tribander. That makes up my mind on that one. Now for the followup.

I'd like to construct my shack to allow for M/M in the QRP contests.

1. Is it possible to operate on 20 and 40 on the same beam using a pair
of K2's without bothersome QRM?

2. The C-4S seems to actually be a bit better than the C-4. It has 1 Sq.
Ft. less wind load, 6' less boom and basically the same gain numbers. Is
this right?

3. Does F12 normally have discounted antennas at Dayton? I'm not going,
but could arrange a pickup :-)

Mark K2QO/qrp or R