Re: [TowerTalk] Running coax under concrete walkway?

To: "'Barry'" <w2up@mindspring.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Running coax under concrete walkway?
From: "noddie" <noddie@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:07:14 -0800
This is very easy, you go to your local hardware store and pick up nozzle
for your hose that is designed for the job (about 3 bucks) and drill your
way with water pressure under the path.

I have done this 5 times and I am amazed how fast it works, it took me about
7 minutes to get under a 4 foot path.  Dig a 6" sump on the side of the path
so you can cup out the excess water.

Mike, K6BR

I have a run of coax I want to bring to the house neatly.  I can bury
the coax in a slit cut in the lawn, but there is a concrete walkway
interrupting the path.  How do I get it under the walkway and up on the
other side?
Tnx,
Barry

--