[TowerTalk] US Tower Problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower Problem
From: Steve Robinson <wu9b@desertinet.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 11:38:28 -0700
I have a US Tower MA-770MDP with a major problem. This is the 71 foot
tubular with motor drive. Last October I decided to lower the tower as the
wind was picking up. Now when I try to raise the tower, it goes up about 3
or 4 feet and then it gets stuck in place. The folks at US Tower have been
unable or unwilling to give me nay advice or help. Is there any one out
there who knows how to service/troubleshoot these towers? I am at a loss. I
live in the Phoenix area (North and east of Scottsdale) and am willing to
pay a fair price for anyone who can help...

Steve