[TowerTalk] Remember to whitelist me

To: "towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Remember to whitelist me
From: "Phillip M Walker" <>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 23:31:53 -0000
I use a good spam filter, and you probably do the same.
I have whitelisted you and that means that I will receive all the emails you
send to me.
I would appreciate it if you would whitelist my email address: in your spam filter.

If you don't have a spam filter, I can recommend SPAMfighter. It is a highly
effective free spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express.

You can get the free SPAMfighter here:

I hope that you will whitelist me, so we can continue to communicate safely via
email in the future.

Best regards

Phillip M Walker