Re: [TowerTalk] Cost of installing a tower.

To: "Ricky Scott" <rickw7psk@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Brian K Harris" <brian.k.harris@philips.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cost of installing a tower.
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:05:36 -0500
Do what has been suggested, then double the figure to include all the stuff
you have forgotten.
Then keep anything left over for that new state-of-the-art transceiver and
amplifier.(if there is any)

The look on my neighbor's face the first time he was looking at the tower
when lightning stuck it would have been priceless. <:-)) He did say it was
an impressive sight.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com