Re: [TowerTalk] Vacuum Variable Capacitor Source

To: "Kelly Johnson" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vacuum Variable Capacitor Source
From: "Dan Hearn" <>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:04:53 -0800
Kelly there are 48 vac variables listed on ebay. I would look for 500-1000pf
at 10kv. There are many Russian jobs there. I know nothing about them but
the shipping looks to be costly. There are a number of American made
Jennings caps and the "Buy it now" price on some of them is not bad.
73, Dan, N5AR