Re: [TowerTalk] remote antenna switch

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] remote antenna switch
From: bob finger <>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:54:13 -0500
Perhaps I am the only one who read the question differently.  I thought
he said switching between TWO feedlines.  For that most of the switches
recommended are overkill me thinks.

For only two feedlines I prefer the Array Solutions 1 by 2 switch.
Built like a battleship, foolproof, weatherproof and ultra reliable.
Runs on 12vdc with only two wire control needed.  For more I am a fan of
the dx engineering 1 by 8 switch, but I also use both the 4 pos
Ameritron RCS4 and the old reliable rcs8.  73 bob de w9ge