[TowerTalk] Multi- Control Antenna Switch

Subject: [TowerTalk] Multi- Control Antenna Switch
From: "Eugene Balinski" <>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:28:30 -0500

    I am looking for a remote control antenna switch with
indicators that can be controlled with two or more parallel
controllers.    In other words, I would like to share an
antenna between two stations located in different parts of
the house and I would like to be able go to each station
and switch the antenna to the radio in question without
having to go to some central location to move a manual

      Does anyone make such a switch?

      Thanks es 73

Gene K1NR