[TowerTalk] Andrews 44 sw n male connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Andrews 44 sw n male connectors
From: "Pam & Peter Bradley" <dabrads@netspace.net.au>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:33:34 +1100
                      Hi ... I am wondering if Andrews 44 sw n male
connectors can work with LDF4-50 heliax feeder. Is Heliax 1/2 inch superflex
feeder the only feeder that
Andrews 44 sw n male connectors can be used on . I acquired 10 of these
Andrews 44 sw n male connectors some years ago & never got around to using
them & need to get rid of them as I am now out of the comms business.

                                                       Thanks .... Peter
Peter & Pam BRADLEY
8 St Austell Road
Belgrave South  3160